Seawitch Candles is a luxury home fragrance brand producing beautifully scented candles and diffuser’s in Cornwall and Derbyshire.
We hope that by developing several ranges we can offer something for everyone whether it be our signature coastal scents, our special day candles or our gorgeous kitchen collection.
We want you to enjoy your Seawitch Candle experience so we have put together a few words of advice to ensure you get the very best out of your purchase
How to get the best out of your candle.
- When you are ready to light your candle for the first time remove the lid/ dust cover/safety leaflet. Do not trim the wicks at this stage.
- Once lit allow the candle to burn until the melt pool (liquid wax) reaches the sides of the jar. This may take up to 1 hour or as little as 20 minutes so be sure you have enough time. Doing this is essential if you wish to prevent tunneling and help create an even burn through the candles ‘life’.
- After this initial burn it is vital you keep the wicks trimmed to 5mm before re lighting. Let the wax cool and solidify before trimming.Not only will this limit sooting and mushrooming of the wick/s, it will also promote a steady and longer burn time.
- Always leave .5 ml of unmolten wax in the base of your candle to prevent prolonged exposure of direct heat to the container base and surface below.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and debris.
- Position your candle away from draughts and heat sources as not only is this a safety hazard but it will most likely cause a faster burn and a decrease in scent throw.
- If the flame is not upright, smoking, flickering or too high then this is an indication that the candle is not burning properly. It may have been burning for too long (we suggest no more than 3 hours at a time). Or it may be affected by a draught. Extinguish, allow it to harden, trim, check for draughts and re light.
- We would love to reuse or recycle your candle container. Just wash it out with warm soapy water and if the wick is still in place, a nudge with some pliers should release it.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/charli00/public_html/seawitchcandles.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184
Please follow these health & safety guidelines:
Place your candle in a well ventilated room on a stable, heat resistance surface out of the reach of children and pets and away from flammable items, electricals and heat sources.
Be sure there is a one metre gap between the candle and any surface above it and at least 4 inches between two burning candles.
Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris as this can dirty the candle and is hazardous.
Do not blow the flame out, instead replace the lid to extinguish. This prevents the wick falling into the molten wax, any smoking and hot wax splattering.
Never leave a lit candle unsupervised.
Extinguish it before leaving the room and never go to sleep with candle burning.
Jars can get hot, so leave them to cool before handling and do move move a candle whilst it is lit.
In the unlikely event of an allergic reaction please discontinue use.
The perfect choice for continuous home fragrance and for those not wishing to monitor a naked flame. Our reed diffuser’s will scent your room beautifully for at least 24 weeks (depending on temperature and environment).
How to get the best out of your Reed Diffuser:
- Carefully remove the plastic/cork stopper.
- Untie the reeds and insert all of them into the liquid.
- Turn the reeds 4 times in the first 24 hours and weekly there-after.
- Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- Do not place over a heat source or in direct sunlight as this will limit the life of your diffuser.
- Do not light the reeds.
- Follow the health and safety instructions on the box.
- Our diffusers are made using synthetic fragrance oils and essential oils. In the unlikely event of an allergic reaction please discontinue use.
Please follow these health & safety guidelines.
This is a flammable liquid.Keep away from heat sparks or open flames.
Do not light the reeds
Do not ingest or pour liquid out of the bottle.
Do not add other liquids to the bottle unless it is a diffuser refill.
The oils in our diffusers are highly concentrated and may cause skin irritation so avoid direct contact with the liquid or used reeds.
Always where gloves or use kitchen towel to handle the reeds when turning.
If skin comes into contact with the oils wash immediately with soapy water.
Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic, leather surfaces or onto electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.
Keep well out of reach of children and pets.
Some fragrance and essential oils are toxic to aquatic life so please dispose of carefully.